I should be QRV on the following passes tomorrow:

AO7 - 24/0338Z (if in Mode B)

AO51 - 24/0438Z (for JA)

VO52 - 24/0504Z (very low elevation for me)

SO50 - 24/0652Z

I'll try to be on as many of the following passes as possible, but pse
note that these occur during my work hours; sometimes I can easily get
away, sometimes I can't.

VO52 - 23/1810Z

AO27 - 23/2304Z

AO51 - 24/0114Z

FO29 - 24/0159Z

So far, I've had a lot of success with all satellites except SO50 which
is hard for me to turn on. But I'll keep trying.

We will cross into AM94 during the overnight hours, and hopefully I'll
still be in that grid for the morning passes, assuming of course that I
can get on at all. For the afternoon passes, I expect that we'll be in
BM04 and maybe even get into BM14 by the end of the above list of
passes.

73,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC

Grid AM84