I was able to get BM55 into a few logs and BM75 into a bunch of them
today, despite the crappy weather out on the Pacific. (There were no
sigs other than my own on a morning VO52 pass covering some western
states when I was in BM65, so that one went by the wayside.) We've got
at least another day of this before the weather and seas clear up.

Here's the sked for tonight and tomorrow:

FO29 - 26/1022Z - should be in BM85

VO52 - 26/1727Z - BM95

SO50 - 26/2024Z - BM95 or CM05

AO27 - 26/2136Z - CM05

SO50 - 26/2208Z - CM05

FO29 - 27/0244Z - CM05

VO52 - 27/0420Z - CM05 or CM15

SO50 - 27/0500Z - CM05 or CM15

VO52 - 27/0555Z - CM15

FO29 - 27/1106Z - CM15

These passes occur during my work hours. I'll make 'em if possible.

AO51 - 27/0053Z - CM05

FO29 - 27/0059Z - CM05

73,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC