Drew et All

I get the same interference from time to time here at EM30  Lafayette, La. I
am told this is from ships moored in the Port of Baton Rouge some 50 miles
away.  I am told that this is a very old radar. I hear the signal strength
go up and down on an interval of about 10 seconds and I assume that the
antenna is rotating at about 6 RPM.

nick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPSvVEjrTzY

This is just a short video of the severe RADAR QRM I had today while trying
to work FO-29. This is about as bad as I've ever seen it here in Central
Florida. Please ignore my son coughing in the background (he's getting
better fast), along with one of my male cockatiels crooning to the female
one. :-)

73, Drew KO4MA

Thanks

nick

Office   337 593 8700

Cell      337 258 2527

Helping UL become a world Class Engineering  and Educational School