In order to avoid that problem, and because the cruise is more than just
an opportunity to ham, I just did all my hamming while at sea in
international waters with my Bermuda reciprocal license (ship registry).
>From a satellite operating perspective, there were only a few times a day
to do anything and from our itinerary perspective, we had four days at sea
so it worked out well for both the hamming and the family and fun.

Jerry
NØJY