So much for advanced planning!  AO-51 is still not experiencing full
sunlight, most likely due to spacecraft orientation and sun angle.
Therefore, we will change to "normal operational mode" on March 3,
until further notice.  That means we'll be continuing the V/U repeater
at its current power level and activate the Packet BBS with L-band
uplink.

The Packet BBS will be open for use, but we ask for your cooperation
(by standing by and not entering the queue) if you share the footprint
with a command station (most often on the East coast of the US).

Should conditions improve, we'll try to support some S-band
operations--but for now that seems unlikely.

March  3 (~1025 UTC)

Mode V/U FM Voice Repeater (no PL tone needed)
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM
Downlink 435.300 MHz FM

Mode L/U PacSat BBS
Uplink: 1268.703 MHz FSK 9k6 baud