Hi Tony,

That's great news.

Are you able to say what the power budget overhead is in having an SDX
transponder? The most efficient SDX I'd heard of still consumed some 310mw more
than an analog linear transponder which for a conventional 1U CubeSat is 310mw
too many.

SDX on a CubeSat with deployable solar panels paves the way to using far higher
speed telemetry downlinks than we currently achieve in a 20kHz B/W.

73 Trevor M5AKA