From: Bryan Green
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 2:55 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Logbook software?

What's the favorite logbook software for satellite work?

I've asked a few prolific ops privately but am curious in public.

It seems to me that the usual suspects for HF work are not adequate for the
roving grid hoppers among us.

The one thing it seems software could do nicely is automate the (now
possible) LotW upload and reconciliation.

I'm not much of a Linux desktop user, but I do use both Mac and Windows.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance, and obligatory apologies to the OTs
for repeating a question. :)

Bryan Green KL7CN
Usually /W6 in CM98fn
408-836-7279