Hello group, after finally getting my SSB part of the station fully
operational, I then moved on to getting my packet operations up and running ,
and with great success, one wee  problem, I have noticed this when tracking the
ISS, I am able to still digipeat off the station even long after it is supposed
to be beyond the horizon according to my Satpc32 ISS software. My keps are up
to date via the Satpc32 software, is there a error due to the large amount of
mass now docked on the ISS? or have the keps not be uploaded in a timely
fashion to the server I get my keps from?...

Run down of my operation conditions here are as follows...

Radio  - Kenwood TS2000
Software SATPC32 + Satpc32 ISS
PC - Dell P4 2.4Ghz CPU with internet connection

Is there another method of getting my keps to show more accurate tracking of
this big bird?...

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3...@cogeco.ca