On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:41 AM, PE0SAT <pe0...@vgnet.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, March 8, 2011 03:45, Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:
>
> > Alexandru has just made Gpredict 1.3 available free for all you Windows
> > operators at
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpredict/files/Gpredict/1.3/
>
> Great to here that :)

Thanks Nigel!
Please note that I have uploaded and updated windows package few
minutes ago. The first package had a bug by using an ugly, built-in
default theme rather than following the windows theme. It has now been
fixed in the new package gpredict-win32-1.3-2.zip

Ubuntu Linux users can get the latest package from our PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~gpredict-team/+archive/ppa

> > Of course, it's also available for Mac and Linux users.
>
> Is there someone who has a compiled a dwg or an other binairy version for
> Mac OSX?

Sorry Jan, I only know of Gpredict in Macports, Fink and the HMUG ports.
Theoretically, it should be possible to build a standalone bundle
using http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/ but I have not have time to try
it.

73
Alex OZ9AEC