Hi!

The next few days will be busy for me, but definitely fun.  Tomorrow
morning, I will head out to San Diego.  I will give a presentation for
the Escondido Amateur Radio Society at their regular monthly meeting
tomorrow night at 1930 local (0330 UTC Friday) on satellite operating
away from home.  The club meets at the Escondido Salvation Army
building on Las Villas Way, east of the I-15 freeway in grid DM13kd.