Hi all,

I will be running a table at the Irving, Texas ARC 9th annual Hamfest this
Saturday, March 12 representing AMSAT, my first effort doing this.  Would
like to invite any hams in general from the Dallas/Ft. Worth or
North/Central Texas area to come out and see us.  Information at
http://irvingarc.org.

I will attempt only one satellite demo which will be an SO-50 pass starting
my 1350Z.  This will be just prior to the doors opening so hopefully I will
have a good and captive audience.  Please call N5HYP and give a shout out to
the folks in attendance.

73 de Tom, N5HYP

Tom Schuessler
2713 Lake Gardens Drive