Hi!

The last few AO51 passes I have been on over the last few days have seemed to
have a very weak signal.  I can usually acquire the bird at about 2-3 degrees
when it comes up from the S, but I was having a hard time hearing it at 10.
Max elevation of the last pass was 23 degrees, and I could barely hear it then.
 It seemed like the polarization was all over the place too – clear one minute
and gone the next.

I was wondering if the transmitter power is lower than it has been – I have not
seen anything on the BB regarding any mode change.  Hopefully it is not
something up with my antenna.

73!

Zack
KD8KSN