Hello Dave,

My Rohn towers use a flat top section, I wrap in a 3X loops  ~ 12-15' of
a flexible coax as the rotator loop.
The loops are loosely layed in on the flat top plate.
One end anchored with Tye wraps to the main tower and the other end
anchored to the rotating mast,
with another single loop to the elevation boom.

I typically use LMR 400 ultra flex as the rotator loop with N male
connectors.
Below the loops are 1/2" or 7/8" hard line and above the loops is
LMR-400 laced onto the H or V mast.

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod   FN41sr