Hi Mike,

You have two choices in SatPC32 --local and UTC.   You have the same
choices in the computer OS...just just adjust them until it does what
you want.

Local time is my preference for all of my computers.   Then I set up
SatPC32 differently on different machines, depending on their function
(personal preference).

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Mike1234
<mikef1...@buckeye-express.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to get familiar with PCSAT32. I was a bit confused today.
> I tried switching from EST to UTC on my computer and I assumed everything
> would remain the same as far as satellite positions on the map etc. When I
> did change the time everything changed why is this? Where should I leave the
> time for correct satellite positions etc?
>

>       Mike   N8GBU

Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]