From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Wayne Estes
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:02 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: PCSAT32 Question

The default time zone setting for SatPC32 is "auto" which gets time zone
information from Windows.  Leave it unchanged, and your local time is
always correct (assuming Windows is set up for the correct time zone).
Nothing to change when daylight savings comes and goes.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, OR, USA, CN83ik