Here's my planned ops for tonight and Thursday. Pse note that as we sail
further south, AO27 becomes less available to me. I'm already leaving
the footprint before the seven-minute timer runs out, and it'll get
worse for me before it gets better.

There'll be only pass available while we're in DK68 tonight, and it's a
westerly pass that'll be low at my QTH. Hopefully a few ops will get
this one as we'll likely be out of the grid by the time the oh-dark-30
FO29 pass comes around.

Also, we will probably be in DK96 for a couple hours, but no passes are
expected while we're in that grid, so that one will be a wash.

Planned

VO52 - 17/0317Z - DK69

VO52 - 17/0455Z - DK68 (very low western pass here)

FO29 - 17/1016Z - DK78

AO7 - 18/0021Z - DK86

VO52 - 18/0200Z - DK86

AO7 - 18/0216Z - DK86

FO29 - 18/0922Z - DK95

Probably

VO52 - 17/1516Z - DK77

AO27 - 17/1916Z - DK77

AO27 - 17/2046Z - DK87

FO29 - 17/2325Z - DK86

VO52 - 18/0334Z - DK86

Maybe

AO51 - 17/1109Z - DK78

FO29 - 17/1203Z - DK78 or DK77 (western pass)

AO51 - 17/1249Z - DK77

VO52 - 17/1653Z - DK77 (western pass)

SO50 - 17/2136Z - DK87 or DK86 (very close to the line)

FO29 - 17/2141Z - DK87 or DK86 (very close to the line)

AO51 - 17/2211Z - DK86

73,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC

Grid DK69