That is SO worth doing!

A few years ago I was doing a satellite demo at the Boy Scout "Camporall" as
K9BSA, working the ISS repeater, when one of the astronauts picked up the mic
and said "hi" to the scouts.  You should have seen their faces!  He spent the
last few minutes of the pass telling them what it was like up there.

There had to be more than 50 scouts trying to crowd around the radio to hear
him...

George, KA3HSW