>> ... Back to the point, please let me know if you think I need any
>> correcting, I would rather help not hinder.

Personally, I think you have an excellent attitude, Kevin. It is darned near
the same philosophy/mantra that I communicate during my satellite presentations.

>> ... I really enjoy this HOBBY, but I don't know if there is a solution ...

Desiring a "solution" is indicative of there being a "problem." It has not been
demonstrated to my satisfaction that there is a massive problem that required
re-thinking of what FM sats are al about.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666