Sure thing, Kevin!  And be sure to encourage them to join Amsat too, so we
can all help pay for these wonderful toys that we have the opportunity to
use.  In these days of technological advancement, it may sometimes be
overlooked that we are dealing with rocket science.  How many others can
say that they have participated in the design, building, and launching of
a satellite, even indirectly?  It's truly a wonderful opportunity!  Amsat
has brought what used to be in the realm of "specialized" stations to the
availability of most hams with modest station equipment.  And there are
opportunities to grow and push the edge of our technological abilities by
taking advantage of a growth in users.  What Amsat has done is well worth
our support.

73,
Jerry
NØJY