From: zach hillerson <qstick...@yahoo.com>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb]  soldering iron recommendation

> A bit off topic - I am hoping to get  better at making cables and dipoles
etc... and would like to replace the antiquated soldering iron I am attempting
to use with something more suited to the job.  I'd appreciate a
recommendation as to brands/models I should be looking at for this type of
work.  I'm not sure what wattage would be appropriate.  I do not plan to do
circuit work at this time, strictly connectors and HF dipoles.