Thanks to all the stations that managed to work me from FK09. I know I missed a
bunch of you but we also have many in the log.

AO27 was not behaving on my end. It was extremely noisy on the downlink and I
was only able to work a few of you.

FO29 - AO51: this was a tricky pass. AO51 was coming into view half way into
the
FO-29 pass. FO-29 was very productive. AO51 worked out very well. I later lost
it between some trees but was able to get into it at about 3 degrees, getting
three more stations in the log before I lost it.

Sorry to those that I missed.   Thanks again for a pretty disciplined set of
passes and lots of folks in the log. I plan to be back on Little Cayman in a
few
years so keep your fingers crossed, I may try to go over to FK09 again in the
future.

Today will be a no radio day. Maybe HF.  I'll be back on the air late evening
Saturday once we are back on Grand Cayman from EK99kh.

73, Adrian ZF2AE/ZF8