From: Kevin Deane
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 8:54 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Log/Grids

I am hoping there is a nice logbook thinga ma jig program out there. Does
anyone know where I can get one?

I really like doin the cards, I feel bad for sending out some pretty hokey
ones now that I am getting some really nice ones...

Anyway I figured that someone must have some easy/cool way to keep track of
all this stuff.

Thanks, Kevin
KF7MYK