From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Zachary Beougher
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:15 PM
To: Kevin Deane; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 Eclipse

If AO27 was on you would hear the carrier.  I honestly am not sure about AO27
only working in the sun since whenever I work it it is in the sun, but I don’t
think it is ever scheduled to be on during overnight passes anyhow.  Someone
please correct me if I am wrong.  Here is the schedule:
http://www.ao27.org/AO27/index.shtml

Zack
KD8KSN