From: "Jeremy Bomkamp" <wa113...@yahoo.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 17:51
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 Eclipse

AO-27 is on a timer and is usually only active on ascending passes about the
time it crosses 30 degrees North latitude. There is a program that will
predict when it is in analog repeater mode and it can be downloaded at
http://sites.google.com/site/ao27satellitescheduler/
When you first run the program you need to update the files(TOPR and EPOCH)
instructions are on the page, simple as pressing CTRL+U