My travel plans have changed now by problems at work, I could only work  EK45
in the pass
of SO-50 Today 16:39z.,  I'm going to walk for EK34, there'll be 2 days more.
I'm sorry but I
will work more EK45, I hope they are new grids for you.

SO-50    16:39z    07-04-2011    EK45 only pass SORRY
AO-51    21:31z    07-04-2011    EK34
AO-51    23:10z    07-04-2011    EK34
SO-67    03:00z    08-04-2011    EK34
SO-67    14:41z    08-04-2011    EK34
SO-50    17:08z    08-04-2011    EK34
AO-51    22:30z    08-04-2011    EK34

Near the border with the Republic of Guatemala.

David Maciel
XE3DX
Amateur Ham Radio
www.qsl.net/xe3dx/
mailto:xe3dx%40amsat.org

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
Visit Your Group
 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.