I have no problems figuring out most adhoc phonetic alphabets, but when people
use two separate words to represent one letter I find it distracting and
confusing.  I doubt I'm the only person who suffers from this.

(In case any one is wondering, yes I was trained in the use of the icao
phonetics a long time ago, and I work in a field were the abriveation KW means
Kilo Watt.)

In any event as this is ham radio the worst that will likely happen is that an
extra letter will get added to some one's call.

73