I have to agree!!

The phonetics in the phonetic alphabet were chosen for a reason.
They are very hard to confuse with another letter.

Fancy phonetics have no place in communications that you want understood.

If you want to get a call sign correct use the standard phonetic alphabet.
That way everyone is playing by the same play sheet.

If you like to be misunderstood, continue to use your non standard
confusing phonetics and you will get your wish.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV