Greetings,

Proper phonetics, easiest satellite's to hear, satellite etiquette. I truly
enjoy a good discussion, but maybe before you consider a post do a little
research, and take advantage of the volumes of information available on our
AMSAT site or the ARRL site, etc. that will answer all these questions and
more.  If I'm missing something I apologize in advance, but I'm noticing a
lot of talented folks leaving this board tired of hitting the delete button.
It's one man's opinion, I don't want to see this bb become marginalized like
so many before us have.  Hey does anybody have a good sauce recipe...

73's Pete
WB2OQQ