Not wanting to be a naysayer, but this was discussed a few weeks ago
on Amsat-bb with the word from the mission staff that no external
power connection was provided.  In other words it runs on
solar-charged batteries.  Of course, we know they had some sort of
"bench power connection" for testing.  I hope the "folks" on the ISS
are good technicians and can "rig up" something.  There was a concern
the batteries might drop off in storage until this summer when the
"Main Show" is to happen.

Of course maybe they can "duck tape" it outside and let it run on the
panels/batteries?  OK that was in jest (humor).

I only have operational is a 2m Lindenblad CP omni directional
antenna that is probably not good enough to hear ARISSat when down at
the horizon and at max range.  Just luck that my 2m-eme system is out
of commission at present else I would had a excellent receiver.

GL and 73's
Ed - KL7UW

At 09:19 AM 4/11/2011, Nitin Muttin wrote:
>Nothing heard on the 16.20 UTC pass, watch the live feed from ISS from
>http://spaceflight.nasa.gov looks like the crew is working on addressing the
>issue, the last comment I heard is recharging the batteries ( Please excuse
>if I am wrong J ).
>

>73's
>
>Nitin [VU3TYG]

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45