<snip>

> Has anyone had any issues trying to
> carry an Arrow Sat antenna as a
> carry on on a airplane?  Am going to be doing some
> traveling and would
> like to take it along to make some contacts.

Over a year ago, I flew on a domestic flight to another province.  I partly
disassembled my Arrow and put it into my suitcase as it was the easiest way for
me to transport it.

On the trip out, no questions.  On the way back, the luggage inspector asked
what it was as it showed up on the scan.  He accepted my explanation when I
told him I was a ham.  Maybe he was simply curious, but I had my amateur radio
certificate with me just in case I had to give more details.

73s

Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL