VE4GTB Echo November 19 is shutting down. It’s been a great run from the days
of AO10, AO40, up to AO51. Over the years have made many contacts and good
friends, several who are now silent keys. I will be listing items for sale
during the next few weeks. Starting with the following:

TNC7 Multi dual speed TNC 1200/9600 Bd RS232/USB also 38.4kbaud modem $175.00

Keps 13LNC72-DB dual IF output 2.4GHZ low noise P-HEMT downconveter

            Input frequency……………2400-2402 MHz

            Output frequency A…………144 - 146 MHz

            Output frequency B………….434 –436 MHz
            $150.00

Uni Track 2003
                                       $125.00

Track- Box
                                          $100.00

Although the Canadian Dollar is higher in value will take US$ at par. I can be
reached off list at ve4...@mts.net

Gerry VE4GTB

We’ll meet again, don’t know where don’t know when. But I know we’ll meet again
some sunny day.