From: Dave Taylor
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:55 PM
To: AMSAT BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Heil Traveler and a Recorder

Hi,

Olympus sells a Telephone Pickup (part TP7) that is a mic in an
earplug.  This will fit in your ear under the headphone and record
everything being received.  If you are operating duplex (as you can
with the TH-D7A), you'll record both sides of the conversation.

I don't know if this accessory will work with recorders other than
Olympus, but I suspect it will.

-- Dave, W8AAS