From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Tyler Harpster
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 2:21 PM
To: 'AMSAT-BB'
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSat-1 Basic questions

After watching seven THOUSAND emails go by, stating that they had not heard
the ARISSat-1 bird, I have a few questions:

1)  Is the ARISSat-1 still contained within the ISS?

2)  If it is, when is it supposed to be launched from the ISS?

3)  If it is no longer within the ISS, is it functional?   (can I start
listening)

Thanks,

Tyler
KM3G