Thanks, Dale.  I did get confirmation from Nick KB1RVT that it came on.

I'll grab some telemetry and tweak a few settings on the next pass.
The eclipse periods keep getting longer and longer, and the sun angle
seems to be getting worse and worse...so there is less sunlight
available to charge what little capacity remains in the battery so
that the transmitters turn back ON after emerging from eclipse.  It's
a balancing act...hopefully we can keep our balance most of the time!

73,

Mark N8MH

--
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]