Good morning,

Since putting up the Elk on a rotor (fixed el +- 25 deg), I decided to try
some linear birds.

I have tried FO 29 about 3x but seem to have some issues. I am using TS-2000
in SAT mode with HRD Sat program.
Up: 145.9  LSB
Dn: 435.8  USB

I am clearly able to track the bird with doppler as I can hear the CW beacon
through the entire pass (switching back and forth). I can also TX into the
bird and hear my signal coming back duplex. However, what is coming back is
my voice signal but totally unintelligible. Also, I have heard no other
stations on these passes.

Am I doing something wrong?

Tnx for any help

Ted, K7TRK