Excellent! I still recall the pileups on AO-13 from the JA's and DL's when all
I wanted to do was ragchew.

6 meter is my best bet and 2m/70cm from a vertical. So when you hear me the
KP4TR/W4 will be from EL87 while plain KP4TR is from either FK68 or Fk78 (I
forgot the other remote I have in Carolina PR in FK78). I hope i can keep my
operations organized accordingly!

Btw KP4WK is in same situation since we are sharing the remote stations.

Sent from my Adobe Flash and Java challenged iPhone