Yuri, UT1FG/MM, is currently in port at San Juan Puerto Rico.
Walt WP4T and his family drove over to San Juan yesterday to
attempt to see him. They were successful and were treated to
a red carpet tour of his ship the Mottler.  They took pictures
and they are available for viewing on my website:
    http://www.papays.com/sat

The Mottler is very modern and was just built in 2009.  Yuri
has logged many miles on it since last October when I first heard
him on the satellites.  He will fly home to the Ukraine later this
week.

I never did get the feedback from Yuri on the qsl procedure but I
will post what I think would work the best.  Enjoy the photos and
thanks to Walt WP4T and his ham radio family for making the trip!

73,
John K8YSE