From: saguaroas...@cox.net
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 12:31:39 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb]  New Sat operators

All,

A few weeks back, my radio club, The Thunderbird Amateur Radio Club
(www.w7tbc.org) held an antenna building session where several members built
satellite antennas from Kent Britain, WA5VJB, plans. Tomorrow is our Spring
picnic and I'm planning on getting a few of the folks who built this antenna on
the birds. Hopefully I'll have a few new voices on the following passes:

AO-27   1957UT
AO-27   2136UT
AO-51   2258UT

So if you hear a new call from DM33, help them get their first satellite QSO.

Not sure how many will be there, but here are a few calls you may hear:

AE7GM
WA6AYS
KF7MLX
KE7VOU

You can see some pictures from the build session on the club web site (see the
link above)

Thanks in advance

73 de Rick
K7TEJ