From: "Clint Bradford" <clintbradf...@mac.com>
To: "AMSAT BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:30 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] We Have a WINNER!

We have a WINNER in the "Who ARE These Folks?" contest!

Photo at ...

http://tinyurl.com/K6LCS-CONTEST

Although his answers spanned across three email replies, my attorney (I DO
live in
California, after all ... (grin)) has declared GRAHAM VK5AGR the WINNER of
this
contest!

US$100 has been donated to AMSAT-NA - Thank you, Graham!

Oh, the answers! From right to left, we have the first ARISS supporter from
England
and 61-year member of the RSGB, Ron Broadbent G3AAJ (SK). In the middle -
behind those Foster Grants - is our very own Martha Saragovitz. And that is
Ron’s
wife, Beryl, on the left. The photo was taken in the 1Q of 1980 ... which
means
Martha was about 12 when it was taken ...

Clint, K6LCS