There is a tremendous amount to learn right now if you are one who organizes or
promotes events.

Compare what occurred on this planet on April 12, when thousands of parties
were held covering every continent, school lesson plans established, and
incredible, informative Web sites established - including a celebratory movie -
for the celebration of Yuri Gagarin's achievements ... versus what is happening
for the anniversary of Alan Shepard's flight.

As I wrote a few months ago here, public relations professionals and event
promoters should look at what yurisnight.net accomplished with their site.
Media kits ... videos ... logos for the media ... press contact info ... VERY
impressive.

There's time for "us" to develop such resources for ARISSat-1's deployment ...
or for the AMSAT-Fox project. Creating those media materials didn't cost the
yurisnight.net folks a bundle. But the results can only HELP AMSAT and ARISS
worldwide. We have the talent pool to do it ...

Clint, K6LCS