Chris, KC0YBM, discovered that the new VUCC application
form dated "May2011" has some reduced fees on it.  I have
revised my one page comparison accordingly.  It can be
downloaded at:  http://www.papays.com/vuccfees052011.pdf

The major concern is the initial application for VUCC compared
to DXCC.  If you submit 120 cards for your initial VUCC award,
you'll pay $35.00.  If you submit 120 cards for your initial
DXCC award, you will pay only $12.00!  This certainly discourages
participation in the VUCC program from those just starting out.

Note that once again fees were changed without any fanfare.  You
just download the application and see what they are.  Considering
all of the email we get from the ARRL, you would think that the new
fees would be announced via that venue. Just another point to discuss
with the ARRL.

Please print some copies of the new version and take them with
you to Dayton.  It will help put pressure on the situation.

73,
John K8YSE