>I do (did), but that page is not very helpful regarding an individual pass?
>
>"The uplink is 145.880, and the downlink is 435.150. We are working on
>trying to automate this."
>
>So I am on 435.150 but the last couple of passes have been silent over
>FN20.  Can others confirm?

This is the important part:

"At this time the command team is turning the repeater on and off during some
US passes, mainly in the afternoon, and only as available. The repeater is open
to all when this happens."

It's only going to be on when a command station is around and available to do
it, until we get the process automated. I haven't had the chance to turn it on
since Sunday afternoon.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations