Hello,

The Great South Bay Amateur Radio Club has invited me to do a Satellite
Presentation and Passes in  honor of Armed Forces weekend.  I will be
situated at historic Republic Airport, home of many of the aircraft that
were used to defend our freedom, in fact I will be using my ELK Antenna and
Yaesu FT-50R in the shadow of an F-102, Interceptor

I will be available for the following passes on Saturday 5/21/2011 only, the
call you will hear is W2GSB/APM, if you're interested visit their website
www.w2gsb.org    if you want the special event QSL you can send an SASE to
my QRZ address.

                         GRID:  FN30, Farmingdale, LI, NY

      Date                              Satellite
Time UTC
5/21                                    AO-27
16:40
5/21                                    SO-50
16:54
5/21                                    AO-27
18:18
5/21                                    SO-50
18:35

73's and Enjoy
WB2OQQ
Pete