I have been following the comments of AO-51 failing. I'm new to working the
birds and have yet to start to do anything with the birds. Primarily from
health problems, the weather and other personal things going on in my life.
I keep my membership up with  AMSAT and bought a bunch of stuff from the
website. I also have donated on the website too. From a guy who hasn't even
used a bird yet. We need a new bird, I saw the one at last years Dayton
hamfest and was amazed at the size !

       Mike   N8GBU