Hi,

OSCAR-11 is off at the present time.  I'm expecting it to switch on
during Wednesday May 25th at about 05:17 UTC, when the satellite is out
of range for UK.

I would appreciate any reception reports for next Wednesday before and
after that time. It is equally important whether you are reporting heard
or NOT heard.

When the satellite last switched off, it happened  during a pass over
UK, and I was able to get a precise time of switch off. Reports on
Wednesday will help me improve the accuracy of future predictions.

Please add your report to the satellite status web site URL
http://oscar.dcarr.org/index.php

73      Clive    G3CWV

Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK