Hi Peter,

Many thanks for the detailed update, it's helped with my own project
planning! Hopefully the postponement was just diaries getting to full,
and will happen soon, maybe in time for breaking news at the AMSAT-UK
Colloquium in late July ? :)

Good Luck, and fingers crossed for a launch closer to 2012 than 2018!

73s

Iain