----- Original Message -----
From: "i8cvs" <domenico.i8...@tin.it>
To: "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:51 PM
Subject: Info for W4UPD about Actual Eagle and P3E Status/Update

Hi Reid, W4UPD

I tryed again but my message to you via  your server
upd...@bristor-assoc.com   bounced back again to me.

See below.

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
upd...@bristor-assoc.com; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system
status)
Remote MTA bristor-assoc.com: network error
SMTP protocol diagnostic: 550 5.0.0 Access denied

You can download directly the file from here.

http://www.kl7uw.com/Bochum_2011-05-14%20by%20DB2OS.pdf

73" de

i8CVS Domenico