AO-51's computer has been running for over 5 hours now. We have left the
satellite in repeater mode 145.88/435.15 for the time being, at over 2
watts. We are very surprised by this development to say the least.
Without Whole Orbit Data we are flying a bit blind, so would really like
to know what the satellite is doing in eclipse. I'm assuming the
transmitter is cutting out, but who knows? Cell 3 is reporting 0.0
volts, so it's clear it has shorted completely.

Please, everyone, everywhere, listen to 435.150 the next 24 hours and
send your reports to me or to the -bb. Southern hemisphere observations
are most very welcome.

73, Drew KO4MA