I was not aware of these little pcb coax relays.  I think one could
make a neat CP reversal switch using them on a pcb that could handle
normal satellite RF levels (<100w) at a reasonable cost.  Much better
than what is used on KLM CP antennas.

One could make switching preamps using two of them with any preamp

I use a couple CX-600NL in my 2m-eme system for polarity switching,
but do not have enough isolation (48-dB) for preamps when
transmitting 1000w (60dBm).  So I use two Narda relays with 80-dB
isolation.  I am going to use one of the CX-600NL for 6m-eme
switching 1100w where isolation is 60-dB.

73, Ed - KL7uW

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45