Congratulations to Chris, KC0YBM, for achieving his
Satellite VUCC Award #215!

I had my first contact with Chris back in April 2009.
Since that time he has given me 6 more new grids and operated
from many others.  Chris didn't have a portable setup to take
on the road so he purchased an inverter so he could run his
120vac radio in the car!  This is a great example of ham
ingenuity; find a way to get it done, no matter what roadblocks
appear in front of you.

Again, congratulations Chris.  I hope to work you in many more
new grids in the future!

73,
John K8YSE

John Papay